Excel on Steroids is designed to help you save time by improving your Excel reporting skills. It focuses on topics and features within Excel that will help you master your business reports. The course is divided into three workshops covering:
- Data Analysis
- Formulas and Functions
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
The course is divided into three workshops covering specific topics in Excel:
- Tell Me Text Box
- Smart Lookup
- Sorting, Subtotalling and Filtering Data
- Data Validation
- What-If Data Analysis
- Forecast Sheet
Formulas & Functions
- Data Consolidation
- Conditional Formatting Worksheet Protection
- Managing and Preparing Data
- Using Cell References
- Lookup, Text and Logical Functions
- Statistical and Mathematical Functions
- Date and Time Functions
Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Pivot Table Basics
- Pivot Table Options
- Formatting a Pivot Table
- Calculated Items and Fields
- Sort & Filter a Pivot Table
- Consolidated Pivot Table
- Pivot Charts and Sparklines
- 3D Maps
Terms & Conditions
Bookings and Payments
- Seats are allocated on a first pay – first served basis and are secured on receipt of payment and registration form only.
- ProTec Solutions will not refund fees due to non-attendance or cancellations. (See Postponement terms).
- Training usually starts at 09:00 and finishes at 15:30.
- Times may change to suit students and more time may be allocated or removed if need be.
- Delegates arriving more than 30 minutes after training commenced will not be allowed to attend and will not be refunded the course fee.
- All course material is included in the course fee.
- No additional free manuals will be supplied in the event of loss / forgetting manual when attending a course.
- Delegates are required to bring their own laptop to use during the duration of the course. Please note minimum hardware requirements.
- Delegates are required to bring their own consumable items such as a writing pad, pens, etc.
Learners need to meet the course specific prerequisites as stipulated in the Course Outline before attending this course.
If a learner is not yet competent in the required prerequisites, then he/she must first complete the relevant courses before enrolling for this course. Should we find a student on one of our courses that does not meet the prerequisites they will be asked to leave, and the course fee will be forfeited.
Cancellations / Absenteeism
- Attendee substitutions or postponements must be made in writing at least 2 working days prior to the course commencement date. Only one postponement allowed. Postponements for courses booked on any special offer or promotion will only be allowed if it still comply with timelines as stipulated for the promotion and subject to availability.
- Strictly NO cancellations accepted once payment received and seat confirmed. The full course fee will be payable, and no refund will be made.
- ProTec Solutions reserves the right to cancel or postpone training due to any fortuitous events including when course registrations do not meet minimum levels.
- In the event that a delegate does not arrive for the course and no written notice of postponement was received and confirmed 2 working days prior to the course commencement date, the full course fee will be payable, and no refund will be made.
- ProTec Solutions reserves the right to substitute the facilitator should it be necessary.
- ProTec Solutions reserves the right to move training to another training venue should it be necessary.