Getting an “Unallocated Accounts” message when printing an Income Statement or Balance Sheet Report.
To view which Balance Sheet accounts are unallocated
- In Pastel, go to View… General Ledger… Listings… Accounts
- Select Print to Screen
- Change the Financial Category start and end to B05 – Unallocated Balance Sheet Accounts.
- Click OK.
To view which Income Statement accounts are unallocated
- Run the General Ledger Master listing again, but this time change the Financial Category start and end to I05 – Unallocated Income Statement Accounts.
To allocate General Ledger accounts
- Once you have determined which accounts are unallocated you can allocate them by going to Edit… General Ledger… Accounts.
- Select the appropriate account and allocate the financial category.