Pastel Partner allows you to enter an email address to send your statements to, and a different email address to send your invoices to. This is helpful if you deal with customers who has different departments handling payments and stock.
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Go to Edit… Customers… Accounts
- Click on the Processing tab.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, look for Documents.
- In this section, you will find options to change how the application should handle printing (whether to print, email or print and email you documents), enter a contact name and the contacts email address.
- Directly below Documents, you will find Statements.
- It contains the same options as Documents. However, there is a message option you can change.
- Once you have made the necessary changes, you can save the changes made.